You can find the Citizen Service on the first floor of the City Hall Galleries or in the district office Igls and Vill. You are welcome to contact the Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service also by telephone or e-mail.
Which official procedures can I carry out at the Citizens' Service?
- Providing information in person, by telephone and in writing (including e-mail)
- Processing suggestions, proposals and complaints - bürgermeldungen.com
- Referring citizens to the relevant departments of the City ofmagistrat Innsbruck and outsourced companies
- Issuing and/or receiving applications and forms (GIS, heating cost subsidy, rent subsidy, leaving the church, rehabilitation, dog tax, etc.)
- Issuing senior citizens' ID cards and life certificates
- Sale of sweeping books
- Issue of tickets for street musicians
- Issue of dog waste bags and "yellow bags"
- Handing in lost property and issuing loss reports
- Advice on ID Austria
- Conversion of the cell phone signature to ID Austria
- Senior citizens' office. Information for senior citizens can also be found under Senior Citizens.
- Support for the Igls and Vill district offices
- Publication of city and city-related information brochures
- Advertising pillar: display of events and information about the city and its surroundings
How do I make suggestions and comments?
For suggestions and comments to the city administration, please use this form. Here you can leave a short feedback after recording your contact information.
Where can I report defects?
For reports of deficiencies in the public space but also for praise there are the citizen reports. Whether you have discovered defective street lighting, broken playground equipment, overflowing manhole covers or the beautiful flower islands of the city of Innsbruck, here you can comment on them. Your request will be forwarded and you will also receive an answer.
Popular requests within the city of Innsbruck:
Advice on inflation
Due to the massive rise in prices, a Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service advice service has been set up in the Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service to provide support to the people of Innsbruck with immediate effect.
The target group is the middle class, which has not previously needed any support and is struggling with extraordinary burdens due to the wave of inflation . It is explicitly pointed out that the cost-of-living office of the City of Innsbruck is an advisory office and not a financial issuing office and does not provide any legally binding information. The employees provide advice on existing funding opportunities, refer citizens to the relevant internal and external specialist offices and assist them in completing the documents.
If you would like to make use of the cost-of-living advice service, you can do so directly at the office during office hours or make an appointment in advance online or by calling Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service - Cost-of-living consultation..
Are you perhaps looking for a service that does not directly concern the city council?
- Electricity, water: Innsbrucker Kommunalbetriebe AG (IKB)
- Innsbruck Social Services (ISD)
- Public transport: Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe (IVB)
- Apartments: Innsbrucker Immobilien GmbH (IIG)
- Citizen service of the district administration Innsbruck
District Office Igls and Vill
The district office Igls and Vill is the contact point for all residents of Igls and Vill.