Where can I get a confirmation of life?
You can get a confirmation of life at the Bürgerservice or at the district office Igls and Vill
How do I get a confirmation of life?
- You must have your main residence in Innsbruck.
- You must come in person, i.e. to the Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service or to the Lade Text Service Unit Citizen service and lost property service - District Office Igls and Vill .. .
- If you are unable to do so, a trusted person can do this for you. For this, she also needs an inmate confirmation of the dormitory or a doctor's confirmation.
- You will need:
- 2,30 Euro in cash for the administrative fee
- a photo ID (passport, identity card or driver's license)
- a letter from the service requesting the confirmation of life
Data protection information according to Art 13 DS-GVO for the issuance of a confirmation of life
Please note that we process the personal data you have disclosed exclusively for the purpose of issuing a confirmation of life in the Municipality of Innsbruck.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent and the personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. The personal data will be deleted after the death of the person concerned. The provision of the personal data is necessary for the issuance of the confirmation of life.
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), all persons have the right to information, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability and to object in case of consent. There is no automated decision making including profiling. You can exercise these rights in writing and with proof of identity via email@example.com. The provision of personal data is required by law for the implementation of your data subject rights. For more information, please visit www.innsbruck.gv.at. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority(firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dsb.gv.at).
Last updated 02.12.2022