Pursuant to Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523 of October 11, 2018 establishing a model accessibility statement in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies
The City of Innsbruck strives to make its website and its mobile application as accessible and easy to understand as possible in accordance with § 14b of the Tyrolean Anti-Discrimination Act 2005 on the implementation of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 26, 2016 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies (OJ L 327, 2.12.2016, p. 1).
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.innsbruck.gv.at.
Status of compliance with the requirements
This website is partially compliant with conformance level AA of the "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Web - WCAG 2.1" in accordance with the applicable harmonized European standard "European Standard EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08)" due to the following incompatibilities and exceptions.
Content that is not accessible
The website of the City of Innsbruck contains older applications and applications, some of which are not or not yet fully accessible.
The City of Innsbruck generally endeavors to provide information in the best possible accessible form. New applications or extensions will be implemented barrier-free. Older applications will be revised or replaced in the medium term.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Incompatibility with the Web Accessibility Act (WZG) for the implementation of Directive (EU) 2016/2102
- Forms are not fully usable.
- Navigation is not fully usable.
- Color contrasts are not suitable in all cases.
- Dritt provider content and videos do not have subtitles in all cases.
- Some images do not have an alternative text with a description of the image content. The success criterion 1.1.1 (Non-textual content) is therefore violated.
- For podcasts, the content is not simultaneously available in text form. This violates success criterion 1.2.1 (Pure audio or video content recorded).
- Information in graphics is sometimes only differentiated by color. This violates success criterion 1.4.1 (Use of color).
- Foreign-language text sections are sometimes not technically provided with the required language coding. This violates success criterion 3.1.2 (Language of parts).
- disproportionate load
- the adaptation of the existing application leads to "disproportionate effort", but a replacement with more modern technology is already underway.
Preparation of this declaration on accessibility
This declaration was updated on 07.11.2023.
The declaration was created on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the City of Innsbruck in the inventory.
Feedback and contact details
If you find barriers on www.innsbruck.gv.at, you can report them and thus help to further improve the web service of the City of Innsbruck. For your feedback and any further information, please contact us by e-mail. We will check your request and contact you as soon as possible. Please send all messages and suggestions to the Communications and Media Office.