born May 6, 1959 in Innsbruck, married to Katharina Willi, one son.
|6. May 2018||Elected mayor of Innsbruck|
|2013 until 2017||Member of the National Council|
|1994 until 2013||Member of the Tyrolean Parliament and until 2012 chairman of the Tyrolean parliamentary club of the Green Party|
|1989 until 1994||Member of the municipal council of the city of Innsbruck|
For which areas is the mayor responsible?
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Citizen service and lost property service
- Urban planning, urban development and integration
- Building, water, trade and road law
- Building and fire police
- Housing service
- General district and municipal administration
- Registry office and civil status matters
- Presidential Affairs
- General services
- Information technology and communication technology
Monday to Thursday:
8.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00
The Mayor's office will be unavailable from 18.01.23 at noon until 20.01.23.
In urgent cases you can reach us at: 0676 640 51 21
Head of mayor's office and citizens' affairs
Representation and honors
Public relations mayor
Who are the vice mayors of the city of Innsbruck?
- Deputy Mayor Markus Lassenberger
- Deputy Mayor Ing. Mag. Johannes Anzengruber BSc
This might also interest you:
Last updated 28.03.2023