Who is responsible for dirty roads?
- For oil sp ills, contact the City Department Professional fire department .. in case of imminent danger. otherwise contact the loading City Department Road operation
- In the case of other pollution on roads, the Lade City Department Road operation .. is responsible.
- If the access to a sewer is blocked, you can also contact the loading text City Department Road operation .. ... can also be notified.
- If you have found a dead animal, please contact the Service Unit Veterinary - Wasenmeisterei .
- Dirt in parks is taken care of by the loading City Department Green spaces .
- For trash cans , it depends on where they are located.
- On the street, as a rule, the Lade City Department Road operation .. is responsible.
- In parks and on playgrounds the Lade City Department Green spaces
- In the forest area and on hiking trails the charge Service Unit Nature and recreation - Trail maintenance and signage
- For shrubs and trees that obstruct traffic areas, there are different responsibilities:
- If the plants grow from private properties onto the traffic areas, the residents are responsible for the cutting.
- In the case of traffic areas, either the City Department Green spaces .. or the loading text City Department Road operation .. are responsible.
Who takes care of road maintenance?
Smaller potholes and damages on the road are taken care of by City Department Road operation For large projects, the City Department Civil Engineering .. is responsible.
To whom do I report dangerous spots on hiking trails?
In the case of danger spots on hiking trails or potholes on forest trails, the Service Unit Nature and recreation - Trail maintenance and signage .. is responsible.
This might also interest you:
Last updated 31.03.2023