Dirt & Potholes

Find out here who to contact in case of contaminated and damaged traffic surfaces.

This page was translated automatically. The City of Innsbruck assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.

Who is responsible for dirty roads?

Who takes care of road maintenance?

Smaller potholes and damages on the road are taken care of by City Department Road operation For large projects, the City Department Civil Engineering.. is responsible.

To whom do I report dangerous spots on hiking trails?

In the case of danger spots on hiking trails or potholes on forest trails, the Service Unit Nature and recreation - Trail maintenance and signage.. is responsible.