Construction completion notification
You must notify the construction authority, in this case the Service Unit Structural engineering, fire protection and building physics .. , to report the completion of the construction.
How do I make a construction completion notification?
- You submit in writing
- the corresponding form:
- Construction completion notification- small construction project (e.g. single-family house, winter garden, ...)
- Notification of completion of construction- large construction projects (e.g. multi-family houses, buildings used for business purposes, ...)
- within two years for a building project subject to building notification
- within four years for construction projects requiring a permit
- a construction completion notification
- at the Service Unit Structural engineering, fire protection and building physics .. .
In certain cases, you must also apply for the granting of a use permit apply for.
You must complete your construction project within four years of the start of construction or your construction permit will expire. Under certain circumstances, you can apply for a one-time extension of the construction completion deadline (see § 35 para. 3 TBO).
Forms for construction completion notification
If you have any questions or are unsure, please contact the person responsible in the Service Unit Structural engineering, fire protection and building physics
Permit of use
Some facilities need a permit for use, also called collaudation. Whether you need a permit depends on the type of building. For some buildings there is also an on-site inspection.
A permit for use is required in any case:
- Buildings that serve public purposes
- buildings used for business purposes, unless they require a permit for an operating facility
- Buildings with more than six residential units (residential complexes)
Please inquire with the responsible person in the Service Unit Structural engineering, fire protection and building physics .. whether you need a permit for use.
Acceptance of the heating system
Before the first commissioning of heating systems, the protocol on the acceptance test according to the Gas, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems Ordinance must be sent to the City Department Building, water, trade and road law . must be sent.
Assignment of an address & house number
At the beginning of a building procedure or upon request of citizens, the Service Unit Geographical Information System (GIS) - House number assignment assigns Service Unit Geographical Information System (GIS) - House number assignment .. assigns new addresses & house numbers. The unit informs affected departments, emergency organizations, companies and citizens about this and carries out the corresponding register entries.
House number board
For the production, issue or installation of the house number board, please contact the Innsbrucker Immobilien Gesellschaft (IIG).
Last updated 22.03.2023