Do I need a permit to load?
In principle, charging activities are possible free of charge in the entire city area, even in the areas subject to charges. The parking fee must be paid only for parking activities. Loading activities fall under the concept of stopping - free of charge.
However, there are cases when it is useful or necessary to obtain a permit in advance.
When does a permit make sense?
- there is little parking space or
- a loading zone is available at times other than those you need,
a temporary loading zone can be set up. To do this, contact the Service Unit Road traffic and road law ten days in advance.
When do I have to obtain a permit?
- in a no stopping zone
- on the sidewalk
- in the pedestrian zone after 10.30 a.m
- where driving bans or other traffic regulations are violated
You will receive such a permit
- if there is a substantial personal or economic interest or
- the tasks cannot be carried out or can only be carried out with particular difficulty without an exceptional permit, and
- if no significant impairment of the safety, ease and fluidity of traffic and no significant harmful effects due to noise, odor or pollutants are to be expected.
Different costs are incurred for this permit.
What documents do I need for approval?
- Phone number & e-mail address
- Time period for loading activity
- Registration number of the vehicle
- Type of vehicle: truck (incl. max. total weight), car, station wagon or other
- Indication of which pedestrian zone or traffic restriction is involved.
- Whether it is a one-time or more frequent delivery and removal.
- Reason for the necessity of the permit
Last updated 03.10.2023