What is there to see at the Stadtmuseum?
The Stadtmuseum Innsbruck regularly presents exhibitions dealing with numerous facets of the city's history. Thanks to the affiliation of the City Archives and the City Museum, which form a joint department in Innsbruck, the exhibitions can draw on a large amount of sources and present the history of the city in an authentic way.
How much does a visit to the City Museum cost?
- Standard admission: 4 euros
- Reduced admission: 2,80 Euro
- JUFF/Ö1 members
- Groups over 10 persons
- Free admission:
- School classes
- Children under 6
- Visitors with disabilities
- Austriaguides & journalists with press card
- Holders of an IVB annual ticket, leisure ticket, Innsbruck Card, culture pass or ICOM card.
- Austrian Museums Association, Austrian Art Historians Association, Kolping Association.
- Further offers
- Annual ticket: 13 euros; reduced 9 euros
- Goldenes Dachl and City Museum: 6,50 Euro - Family ticket: 12,50 Euro
- Goldenes Dachl, City Museum and City Tower: 9 Euro - Family ticket :17,50 Euro
Is the City Museum barrier-free?
Yes, at the entrance via Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 3 (at the end of the inner courtyard) there is ground-level access to the elevator, which provides barrier-free access to the Stadtmuseum and Stadtarchiv.
Last updated 06.12.2022