How much is the subsidy?
The subsidy covers the price difference between the base year and the following year. This means that price increases are subsidized at 100%.
What are the requirements I must meet?
The most important requirements are:
- organizations that pursue charitable, benevolent or ecclesiastical purposes within the meaning of the BAO are eligible for funding
- subsidized are increased energy costs compared to the year 2021, which must be proven by means of annual statements.
- Funding is not permitted if this organization has received funding from dritter in connection with increased energy costs (e.g. energy cost subsidy)
Further details can be found in the implementation regulations.
Application: How, where & when do I apply for the subsidy?
You can apply after the fact (by submitting annual statements or 12 monthly statements). Here you can find the online form:
What documents do I need for the application?
- Annual statements 2021 for the relevant energy source (base year)
- Annual statements for the following year for the relevant energy source
- For associations: current extract from the register of associations
- ID-Austria or official photo ID including scanned and signed application form