What is the focus of stadt_potenziale?
You can find the content focus and general information about the funding pot under Idea & Concept.
Who is eligible to submit projects?
Artists from all artistic disciplines, cultural mediators and groups from the independent art and cultural scenes (regardless of their legal form) are eligible to submit projects.
Public cultural institutions, commercial cultural organizers, and party-political and religious organizations are excluded from participation.
What are the formal criteria?
- The project's relevance to Innsbruck must be justified in the application.
- Realization of the project within two years after its selection.
- Gender-sensitive approach in the project conception and the selection of persons involved in the project.
Not eligible for funding:
- Conventional events (e.g., loose series of concerts or readings with no contextual connection)
- Annual programs of cultural institutions
- Continuous structural measures (e.g. maintenance of event venues or technical equipment, etc.)
- Publications that are not part of a project (e.g., pure CD or catalog productions, websites without content-related project connection, etc.)
- Personalities and work shows without content-related reference to the call topic
How much funding is available?
stadt_potenziale innsbruck 2022 is endowed with a total of 70,000 euros. The goal is the implementation of the projects in the form submitted. Financing of the selected projects by stadt_potenziale inn sbruck is possible.
Who is the jury?
An independent, annually changing and supra-regional jury of three experts decides on the selection of the projects and the amount of funding in a jury meeting that is open to the public. The battlegroup for art nominates the jury members and pays attention to a gender balance as well as to the consideration of minorities.
The public jury meeting will take place in September 2023 and will be audio livestreamed. We expressly point out that recordings are prohibited during the jury session. Click here for the audio livestream
The participation of the submitters in the jury session would be desirable. There is no possibility of intervention on the part of the submitters.
Until when can I apply for stadt_potenziale?
The submission deadline is July 2023.
How do I submit for stadt_potenziale?
Submissions are made exclusively in digital form as PDFs via the "Portal for Procurement and Competitions" innsbruck.vemap.com. Registration by name and e-mail address is required for valid submission. Follow the steps indicated and then upload the required documents.
For technical questions regarding the portal, please contact Vemap's helpdesk.
Which documents are required?
Only complete submission documents will be admitted to the jury session. The submission must include:
- Short description of the project (max. 1.500 characters)
- Detailed project description (max. 7 pages) including a short justification of the Innsbruck reference
- Art biographical information on the submitting groups or individuals
- Realistic cost and financing plan with indication of the desired amount of funding by stadt_potenziale innsbruck
- Time schedule of the project implementation
- Completed data sheet (available for completion on the portal for procurement and competitions innsbruck.vemap.com )
For the implementation of projects, you can find advice and assistance for official channels, permits, etc. at the following link: www.tki.at/19/kunst-im-oeffentlichen-raum/
Entrants have no legal claim arising from their participation. The jury's decision cannot be appealed. The submission documents will not be returned and become the property of the City of Innsbruck.
Rejected projects cannot be resubmitted to the Cultural Office of the City of Innsbruck in the form presented. However, a resubmission within the framework of stadt_potenziale innsbruck is possible. Projects that have already received funding from the City of Innsbruck cannot receive additional funding through stadt_potenziale innsbruck . The project submitters agree that the short descriptions of their projects will be available at the public jury meeting. In the event that funding is awarded, the names of those responsible for the projects, brief descriptions of the selected projects and the dates of project implementation will also be published by the City of Innsbruck and the "baettlegroup for art". The project submitters give their explicit consent to this publication.
The financial processing and the proof of use will be carried out according to the subsidy guidelines of the City of Innsbruck. The project submitters declare with their submission that they agree with the subsidy guidelines of the City of Innsbruck. The projects can be realized within 2 years after the jury's decision.
ATTENTION: After completion of the project, proof of the proper use of the subsidies as well as project documentation must be submitted by the end of March of the following calendar year at the latest. The date of project completion is the date stated in the submission documents.
Last updated 01.12.2022