If you create new jobs by setting up a new business, founding a new business, expanding or relocating within the city of Innsbruck, you can apply for a job premium under certain conditions. Here you can find out the amount of the premium, how and where to apply, which documents you need and when the premium will be paid out.
Who can apply for a job premium?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises that are liable for municipal taxes in the city of Innsbruck and are
- employ at least three employees (new), who
- are compulsorily insured to the full extent and
- for which municipal tax is paid to the City of Innsbruck throughout the year,
- if these enterprises do not receive other subsidies for the creation of the jobs.
above all, companies are subsidized that are characterized by an optimal density of jobs with low land consumption as well as low environmental pollution.
Details can be found in the guideline for granting the job premium.
How much is the job premium?
The city of Innsbruck subsidizes between 750 and 1,850 euros per workplace, depending on the density of the workplace and the fulfillment of corresponding guidelines. In total, the maximum possible subsidy is 50,000 euros.
How and where do I apply for a workplace premium?
You send the completed Application for Workplace Bonus form together with the required documents by mail, e-mail or in person to the Service Unit Economy and tourism
What documents do I need to apply for a workplace premium?
- the completed form Application for workplace premium
- Copy of the trade license
- List of the number of employees
- Confirmation from the Tyrolean Regional Health Insurance Fund on the number of employed workers
- Project description
When is the job premium paid out?
- The payment of the 1st installment in the amount of 60 percent of the total subsidy amount you will receive after the approval in the City Senate.
- The payment of the 2nd installment in the amount of 40 percent of the total subsidy amount you will receive after one year, if you have proven that you have met the eligibility criteria.
Details can be found in the Guideline for the Granting of the Workplace Bonus.
Last updated 28.03.2023