Please submit new written registrations for the 2023/2024 school year to the music school by May 31, 2023 at the latest or send them by e-mail as a PDF file.
Registrations for the Early Music Education and the Children's and Youth Choir are possible up to and including September 2023.
By submitting your registration, you acknowledge the school regulations and agree to the processing of your data in accordance with the guidelines of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) .
Forms and information
- New registration music school (German)
- Early music education - Registration music school
- Children and Youth Choir - Registration Music School (German)
- Leaflet of the music school (German)
- Leave of absence - application music school (German)
- Re-enrollment after leave of absence - Music School (German)
- Preparatory studies - Registration music school (German)
- Cancellation music school (German)
- Change of teacher - request music school (German)
- Reduction of school fees - Application for music school (German)
- Municipal contribution - application for music school (German)
- Transfer and achievement badge examination - Music school registration (German)
- Transition and achievement badge examination percussion - registration music school (German)
- Days off 2022-2023
Tuition reductions are gladly accepted at any time. Completed applications can be handed in at the school office of the music school with enclosed documents at the
(posted in the music school) by the respective deadline.
50 minutes per week:
|Private lessons||224 Euro|
|Group lessons (2 students)||166 Euro|
|Group lessons (3 students)||159 Euro|
|Ensemble lessons (up to 5 students)||108 Euro|
|Ensemble lessons (more than 6 students)||83 Euro|
|Early music education / music workshop||82 Euro|
For every 2nd family member or 2nd major:
|Private lessons||168 Euro|
|Group lessons (2 students)||141 Euro|
|Group lessons (3 students)||135 Euro|
|Early music education / music workshop||69 Euro|
For every 3rd family member or 3rd major:
|Individual lessons||146 Euro|
|Group lessons (2 students)||126 Euro|
|Group lessons (3 students)||119 Euro|
|Early music education / music workshop||60 Euro|
|Study preparation:||309 Euro|
From the fourth family member on, there is no tuition fee.
From the age of 24, the school fee increases by 70% (with the exception of ensemble lessons and courses). Members of musical associations working in the public interest are exempt from this provision.
What do students from out-of-town communities have to pay attention to?
The city of Innsbruck has decided on a community contribution for the music school of the city of Innsbruck for students from outside the city. Newly enrolled students without their main residence in Innsbruck can apply for the community contribution by filling out the form for the community contribution at the music school.
Please check with your municipality of residence whether they are willing to pay the municipal contribution. If it is not possible for the municipality of residence to cover the costs, the music school of the city of Innsbruck cannot accept the application. In order for the application to be considered, the form signed and dated by the municipality must be received in time by the following dates:
- for the summer semester 2023 by Friday, 13.01.2023 at the latest
- for the winter semester 2023/2024 no later than Wednesday, May 31, 2023
This might also interest you:
Municipal music school
Monday to Thursday:
8.00-12.00 and 13.30-17.00
8.00-12.00 and 13.00-14.00
Last updated 20.03.2023